The fine print: (All that not-so-fun stuff that we have to tell you to ensure a fun and safe experience for you and your family and friends!)
- Please remember that like anything in life, while the possibility is quite minimal on the Rogue River, there is risk associated with kayaking. You are responsible for your own safety and that of your children.
- If the river is flowing fast and/or at a high level on the day of your scheduled trip due to rain, we may need to cancel on short notice for your safety. If you choose to disregard our warnings and you subsequently lose or break/damage our kayaks and/or equipment, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. You will be charged the full amount of the rental, as well as the new purchase price of ALL equipment lost or damaged.
- We have found that excessive alcohol and kayaking is a very bad mix. :( We retain the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated or has the intention of becoming intoxicated while participating in your kayak trip. Please use discretion when packing a small, personal cooler. We reserve the right to refuse large coolers - You have been warned :)
- Each person must be in a seat inside the kayak no matter what their age. Please no tow-behind boats or floats. This may seem like a good idea at the time, but it slows your trip down and you will be charged an additional rental.
- Parents - please ensure that your children are old enough to sit in their own seat. The law does not allow 'floaties' - children sitting in front of a parent in a single or in the middle of both parents in a tandem kayak).
- We offer 2, 3 and 4 hour kayak trips. While these times are approximate due to some paddlers paddling faster and some taking their time, often times due to younger paddlers in the group. PLEASE allow your group enough time to paddle within these guidelines and understand that we have a tight schedule to follow many times. Please do not stop to fish, picnic, wade, re-run the chutes, etc. If you exceed the time allotted for a normal trip, please understand that you WILL be charged another full rental rate.